Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Just a Memory

 Layout from Animal Kingdom



This layout was purely for me. it was taken in Animal Kingdom at Donald's Dino-Bash statue. The pictures aren't great because the kids are looking directly into the sun. My journaling (handwritten) reminds me that the kids were so good to pose for all the pictures (probably hundreds between me, their mom, and Disney photographers) while we spent the week at Disney World--even when the sun was in their eyes. I made the whole page sunny themed with various papers and cardstock. The sunbeams at the top were cut freehand and tucked under the patterned paper for the sunburst. I added Nuvo Drops in the center of the bottom sun and at the inner areas of the sunbeams.

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment