Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 13, 2020

Magic Kingdom Layout

 Fantasyland Magic



Disney World is truly a magical place for kids (and for adults too if you're watching a child experience it.). Fantasyland is directly behind the iconic castle in about the center of Magic Kingdom and the most classic Disney rides, including the carousel. 


To match the carousel, I used a gold velum stripe and put it over a light blue cardstock. Shae's little white "tinkerbell" dress even has a little sparkle to it. The photo of the carousel is a Disney stock photo from our Photo Pass cd. For the title, I hand wrote it with a gold pen and spaced the letters out more than usual.


I believe the "magic" strip is from Echo Parkm, as is the yellow paper with the stars. The large white felt stars are from my stash, and there are lots of silver and gold Nuvo drops.
(I swear these pages are square--apparently I am incapable of taking a square photo.)

Have a magical day,
--Ms. Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment