Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Animal Kingdom's Safari Layout

 Using Extra Photo Pages



The kids weren't too thrilled with the Safari at Animal Kingdom, but it was hot, and they've been to a lot of zoos.


The background paper is from my stash, and I added the brown cardstock and the Bazzill "Just the Edge" strip. (I wish Bazzill still made these!)
I used Word for the title and printed it on cardstock, and then I made the animal print with black and gold Nuvo Drops. I drew the "elephant tracks."


I did the small journaling on my vintage typewriter. The stickers were from my stash of unused ephemera from a previous trip. Again, I drew the animal tracks.

 

I had several extra photos from the safari, mostly of animals and us looking at animals. I added an extra photo sleeve to go between the two pages of the layout. It's a great way to add extra pictures that don't fit on your layout when you want to include them but not do an additional layout for the same thing.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment