Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Great Goofini Layout

 A Goofy Layout from Magic Kingdom



I used another paper pack that's retired from CTMH. I'm putting in a conscious effort to use up out some of my paper stash. This one, however, fits perfectly with Goofy's Great Goofini theming and costume.


The picture on the top left of this page is one of our favorites of Shae from the whole trip. She was completely immersed into the magic of Disney.
The stars were punched out of the patterned papers and then put on other coordinating papers to go with Goofy's theming and the star paper that was part of the paper collection.
I typed the journaling in Word, highlighting a few phrases in coordinating colors, and printed it on white cardstock. 


I also printed "The Great Goofini" on cardstock after typing it in Word. In the bottom left picture of this page, Shae is so happy that she's almost crying.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment