Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 21, 2020

Scrooge McDuck Layout

 Another Character Greeting for Shae



One more character that I'm sure Shae has no idea who they are--at least I know this one. Don't worry: I didn't use the picture, but of course she gave him a hug too. This layout is simple. I went with the black and white theme for the "scrooge"/old money feeling. "Shae" is done with alphabet stickers. The patterned paper and photo corners are retired CTMH. The man in the top hat is from Tim Holtz. I thought he looked like he might be a scrooge too. There are silver Nuvo Drops along the horizontal paper, around Shae's name, and between the bottom of the page and the horizontal paper on the bottom left.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment