Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, September 25, 2020

Batuu Layout

 Visiting the Land of Star Wars



The Star Wars area in Disney Studios is one of Disney World's newest themed areas, and it was a must-see for us--well most of us.


This layout is all cardstock. I used colors that went with the theming. "Batuu" was cut out with my Cricut, and I made the little squares (kind of like circuit boards?) just by cutting squares and adding random silver Nuvo Crystal Dots (silver lining). I also added the Nuvo Crystal Dots to the letters. Lastly, I had some old metal embellishments I added to two corners of the photos.


This page is Finn & Neal building a remote control BB-8, something special they signed up to do. I used a thick white paint pen on black cardstock for the title. The BB-8 came from my local scrapbook store, Memory Bound.  Otherwise, this page is similar to the left-hand page.

May the force be with you,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment