Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, September 12, 2020

Pluto Layout

Big Hugs from Shae 



This bright layout is my interpretation of a layout by Linda Rodriguez in the Leisure Arts/Creating Keepsakes book Fast Scrapbooking with 4x6 Photos (2012). Ms. Rodriquez's layout was called "Tea Party," and is quite a bit different in color and details, but the general picture & paper layout is the same. Even though the book is eight years old, I still find some layouts in it from time to time to get me started when I'm not feeling creative.


The background paper is from BoBunny and called Brilliant Blue DoubleDot from the DoubleDot series. I like these papers a lot because you can use them like a plain cardstock, but they give your projects a little extra design and look of texture.
The hearts patterned paper is from the "Best of Heidi Swapp" paper pad.
The yellow large polka-dot paper is from CTMH and is called "Fundamentals-Adventure."
The little row of red flowers is from something I just discovered, Doodlebug Design, Inc.'s "Paper Frills." It reminds me of the borders that Bazill used to sell.
The black embellishments are from my stash. They might be CTMH.


"Pluto" was stamped with CTMH's retired alphabet set "Rustic Alphabet." I cut it out and filled in the little "rustic" area with black marker. 
The journaling was done in Word and printed on white cardstock.

Thanks for looking!
Remember to follow me on Pinterest too!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment