Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Frontierland Layout

More Fun at Magic Kingdom



I didn't have a lot of pictures from Frontierland, but Finn was able to ride both Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad and really enjoyed it, so I made do.


The wood grain paper is from CTMH, and most of the stickers are from a set called "Toy Box"--not sure of the manufacturer, I used them up! "Frontierland" was cut with my Cricut. The picture on the left was from our Photo Pass stock photos. The right picture taken on Splash Mountain cracks me up because of the lady in the back holding her hat. It's almost like she was photoshopped in.


Same papers and stickers here. The Woody and Jessie are from an old sticker set. The right photo was another Disney stock photo, and the one on the left is one that our Photo Pass purchase added the characters on--actually it was a little movie with Woody and Jessie, but I pulled a frame out for a still picture. I added the little picture of Finn in the wanted poster just for fun.

Hey, Howdy, Hey,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment