Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, September 3, 2020

Animal Kingdom

 Photo Op in The Boneyard


This is a super simple one-page, one-photo layout from Dinoland USA's Boneyard in Animal Kingdom. The pictures of both kids together postng were kind of rare, and this is one of my favorites.  The background paper and the "Discover" sticker were leftovers from a long-ago Disney World vacation. I added the accounting worksheet paper, used Thickers for the title, and hand wrote the journaling. The paper was kind of bright, so adding the worksheet really made the layout match the photo better.

Hakuna Matata,
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment