Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 14, 2020

Figment Layout

 Journey into Imagination



Journey into Imagination at EPCOT was a favorite ride of both kids, especially Finn. It was a favorite of mine to scrapbook because of all the blues and purples. (Sorry about the glare on the first photo, the individual pic of the left layout is better.)


I used retired papers from CTMH for this layout and CTMH's "Posterboard Alphabet" again. Because this was all about imagination, and the squares of the musical floor were all askew, I put my pictures at all different angles as well.


I used a thick black marker to write the title, and all over the layout I used blue, purple, green, and yellow Nuvo drops for a fun look.

Thanks for stopping at my blog. 
Please leave a comment!
--Ms.Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment