Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Launchpad McQuack Layout

Who is Launchpad McQuack anyway?



Shae never missed an opportunity to meet a character, and who were we to say no? She had no idea who Launchpad McQuack was, and I have no idea either.
Because he seems to be a classic aviator, I used papers from Authentique's "Explore" 6x6 paper pad and DCWV's 8x8 paper pad "Maps, Text & Ledgers." I'm not sure where the strip of stars came from. The brown chip board embellishments are all at least ten years old. And, of course, there are a few Nuvo Drops (white) here and there.

Thanks for looking at the famous Launchpad McQuack!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment