Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, September 4, 2020

Minnie Mouse Layout

 Epcot Minnie

Another Minnie Mouse layout: Epcot Minnie. This time I used scraps from everything I had--mostly black, red, & white.


The picture on the left is 4x6, and the three down the side are 3.5x5. I love how excited Shae was to show Minnie her toy and how Minnie appeared really interested. Of course, Shae had a big hug for Minnie, as she did for all of the characters.
I purposely angled the strips of polka-dot papers to go with the clustered, messy feel of the other items in the top left of the layout. The Minnie & Shae title using the same E are retired stamps from CTMH that I punched out.

Thanks for looking, and remember to follow me on Pinterest!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment