Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sci-Fi Theater at Disney Studios

 A Retro Layout



The Sci-Fi Theater is an indoor drive-in theater in Disney Studios. It really seems like a drive-in when you're in it. We've enjoyed it before, but this time our table was pretty dark, and I have this weird thing about having to see the food I'm eating. This is especially true in a restaurant--I want to know if there's a foreign object in my food.


I always like pink, light blue or teal, and black for retro layouts and cards. I had some old papers in my CTMH stash that fit the theme of the restaurant perfectly.


I think the paper was called Road Trip, but I'm not sure about that. The bottom picture is a Disney stock photo from our Photo Pass package.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment