Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Wreck-It Ralph & Vanellope Layout

 One of Shae's Favorites



Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope LOVED Shae. They took so. many. pictures. When we finally left, Vanellope followed Shae and waved to her at the entrance. When we received the castmember photos, there were TWENTY-SEVEN pics.


I used retired CTMH papers for the layout. The mat was pre-cut. I wrote the title with white pen on black cardstock.


I also hand wrote the journaling and went back and outlined the letters of some of the main words.

All the arrows are chipboard pieces that were originally white. I used Copic markers to color them to match the layout. Then I added Nuvo Drops (morning dew) down the centers of each arrow.


Because I had 27 pictures, I needed extra space. I added a photo insert that held six more of my favorites. One of the photos I added tot he insert (at the top of the above photo, was portrait oriented instead of landscape, so I cut it out and added some cardstock next to it.


Then I added the three little colored shapes to match all the little barrettes in Vanellope's hair.

Here's another look at the layout (without the photo insert pages):


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment