Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tomorrowland Layout

 "Future World"



Finn loves space, so this picture of him looking at this giant globe had to be showcased. I used CTMH retired papers and a round piece of CTMH chipboard for the half circle. For the title I used two kinds of chipboard alphabets. I didn't have enough of either to use just one, and I like the look and will do it again. "Tomorrowland" was stamped with CTMH "Typewriter" alphabet (retired). I few of the hexagons in the pattern paper are filled with silver Nuvo Drops.
For some reason when I was making this layout I thought the name of Tomorrowland WAS Future World (I know better), so I had to add the little "Tomorrowland." It's one of those mistakes that works.

Thanks for looking at my blog!
--Ms Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment