Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, September 24, 2020

Another Character Moment Layout

Dancing with Timon

 


Another "Disney Magic" moment I'm so glad we captured in photos. Timon from Lion King came out to Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom and began dancing. Many kids were dancing around the area, but Shae ran right up and started dancing with him. They danced until Shae was ready to quit. She was so happy! I think she was just so cute that the other people stood and watched instead of cutting in for a dance. We could hear people during the whole trip commenting on how cute she was with the characters. This was a really fun memory to think about while I made the layout.

I did all the journaling in Word and printed it on cardstock. The musical instrument paper is from the Sandy Lion Disney paper pad (actually made for the Winnie the Pooh theme), and it matches perfectly with Timon's fur. I matted it with a sunny orange cardstock and tied a couple strings around the layout and knotted them above and at the bottom of the photos. Super easy, but it conveys the moment pefectly. Shae won't remember the moment, but she'll know it happened from these saved memories. 💓

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment