Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, September 19, 2020

Mickey Mouse Layout

 Classic Mickey at Epcot



Mickey Mouse in his traditional red pants and black jacket is only located in EPCOT (or at least he was when we visited).


All of the papers on the first page are from Echo Park's "Magical Adventure" series, except for the mat under the picture--not sure what that's from. The Mickey silhouette is a punch.


I made the mouse ears (white with blue polka dots) just by using my Mickey punch and cutting off the bottom part of the head. I hand wrote "Mickey at EPCOT" with white paint pen.
I was especially happy about this character greeting because Finn was a little nervous when we saw Mickey at Magic Kingdom and wouldn't be in the pictures. So, it was great for Finn to meet Mickey and to get a picture of him with Mickey in it.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment